CHECK-IN: 3:00pm – Keys/garage door remotes can be picked up at our office.
CHECK-OUT: 10:00am – Keys/garage door remotes can be returned to our office.
September – May our office is open Monday thru Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
June – August our office is open Monday thru Saturday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
If you cannot accommodate these times, please let us know immediately. Our office is located at 3685 Ocean Front Walk.
DURING YOUR STAY:
• Linens and towels are provided based upon normal occupancy and use. The kitchens are fully stocked.
• We supply bar soap, paper towels, toilet paper, dish washing soap, dishwasher detergent and trash bags. We do not supply laundry detergent.
• We review inventory weekly, so please notify us if you find anything missing or broken. We strive to provide well-appointed units and appreciate your comments.
• Barbecues located in common areas are for the use of all tenants.
• When stocking the refrigerator with warm products you must wait 24 hours before the temperature returns to normal. DO NOT turn the temperature up; this will actually slow the process.
• All units are maintained as “Smoke-Free.” Please use the outside patio areas.
• Exceeding established occupancy limits, or any misrepresentation of tenancy, may result in the loss of the use of the property as well as forfeiture of rent.
• Any entertaining which might result in damage to the premises, or that interferes with the peaceful enjoyment of neighboring occupants, is strictly prohibited.
• In case of emergency, please contact our office at 858-488-1580 x-106. If after hours, call/text Denise at 619-917-8725.
• Have all dishes washed or in the dishwasher with the wash cycle started.
• Dispose of all trash in the outside trash (black) bins at the rear of the building.
• Please break up boxes and wash out all recyclables, these items go in BLUE Bins.
• Make sure all lights are turned off, heaters turned off; windows are shut and the doors are locked.
• Return keys/garage door remotes to our office by 10:00am.
- ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING. NO BEER PONG. NO KEGS. NO PETS. Minimum age requirement is 25, unless child(ren) accompanied by (a) parent.
- Reservation Confirmation – reservations are held for five days awaiting the deposit. If after five days we have not received the deposit, and alternate arrangements have not been made with management, the unit will be placed back on the market.
- Cancellations – A $75.00 cancellation fee is automatically imposed on all cancelled reservations. All advance rents are forfeited on cancellations within 60 days prior to arrival unless the unit is re-rented for the same rate and time period.
- Vacation Rental Insurance – has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. Separate terms and conditions apply, read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully, and contact CSA at (866) 999-4018 with coverage questions.
- Check-out – A $200.00 additional charge will be imposed for anyone checking out later than 10:00am without prior consent before the day of check-out.
- No late check-outs or early check-ins May – September. No exceptions.
- Supplies – Premises are equipped with linens, towels, dishes and cooking utensils based upon normal occupancy and use. We provide starter supplies of paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, hand soap, and dishwasher detergent to begin your stay. Laundry detergent is not provided.
- Surfboards, rollerblades, and bicycles are available for rent at nearby shops.
- Keys – Keys can be picked up from our office at 3685 Ocean Front Walk at check-in (3:00pm) until close (4:30pm) – please notify management if you cannot accommodate these times so alternate arrangements can be made. Keys are to be returned at check-out (10:00am) either directly to our office or to the drop box located on the back door of our office, on the north side of the building.
- Parking – All units have at least one designated parking place. Additional parking can be found on public streets/lots. 24-hour parking is not allowed in most public lots – please adhere to posted parking limitations to avoid ticketing and/or towing.
- Condition of Property – Occupants agree to keep the premises, furnishings, and appliances clean, in good repair, and to pay for any damages. If any furniture is moved from its original position please return to original position. If premises are found in an unacceptable condition upon arrival, report to management immediately. If no report is made, we will presume that the premises are acceptable.
- Cleaning – Occupant will be responsible to leave the dishes, utensils, and appliances clean. All trash is to be disposed in the receptacles provided on the property.
- Please do not start laundry at check out.
- Security Deposit – Refundable by mail within 21 days after premises are vacated, less any charges for damage, missing items, and/or any additional housecleaning due to neglect of the premises.
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit up to $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 or are not covered under the plan will be billed to the Occupant. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of the policy limit. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd . The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Bill Luther Realty, Inc. any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Bill Luther Realty, Inc. directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment.
- Repairs – Occupant agrees to allow management to enter the premises to make necessary repairs during their stay. The need for repairs during an Occupants’ stay DOES NOT qualify Occupant for any kind of rebate/refund in rent. In the event the unit is found to be uninhabitable, we will make every attempt to find Occupant comparable accommodations or will refund the remainder of their stay.
- Transient Occupancy – Occupants are renting the premises as transient lodgers for the number of days specified in the agreement from the Owner who retains full legal, possessory, and access rights. All rentals of 31 days or less (or not scheduled from one calendar date to the same date the following month) are subject to a transient occupancy tax (TOT) of 5% of the total rent – subject to change without notice.
- Sublet – Occupant shall not let/sublet any/all part(s) of the premises nor assign this agreement or any interest in it without written consent from management.
- Abandonment – If Occupant abandons the premises or vacates before the check-out date, management may at their option re-enter the premises, take possession of and remove all property.
- Personal property – is NOT insured. Occupants’ and/or guests’/ personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by Owner, management, or, if applicable, HOA, against loss, or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Owner/Management does not insure against personal injury to Occupants, guests, or licensees.
- Occupant Insurance – Management recommends that Occupants carry or obtain insurance to protect Occupants, guests and licensees and their personal property from any loss or damage.
- Indemnity/Hold Harmless – Occupants agree to indemnify, defend, & hold harmless Owner/Management from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs, & attorney’s fees resulting from loss, damage, or injury to Occupants, guests, licensees & their personal property.
- Mediation – Occupants agree to mediate any dispute or claim arising out of this Agreement, or any resulting transaction, before resorting to arbitration or court action. Mediation fees, if any, shall be divided equally among the parties involved.
- Megan’s Law – Pursuant to Sec 290.46 of the Penal Code, information about specified registered sex offenders is made available to the public at www.meganslaw.ca.gov. Occupants wanting further information should visit the web site directly.
- Occupant will not disturb, annoy, endanger or interfere with other occupants of the building or neighbors, nor use the premises for any unlawful purposes, violate any law or ordinance. It is further agreed and understood between occupant, agent and owner that any disturbances resulting in neighborhood complaints or police action will cause tenancy to be subject to termination forthwith and all monies to be forfeited to the landlord.
- It is further agreed that in the event of party activity in the unit resulting in neighbor complaints and/or police visit/investigation, occupant will pay a fine of $100.00 per occurrence. This fine is in addition to any other remedy available to Owner/Management and will be deducted from the security deposit or billed directly to Occupant.
Please feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions. We welcome your comments.